Friday, December 14, 2012

W for Winter White at Alphabet Challenge Blog



Hello Bloggers,

I hope you had a wonderful week! Whew did this week fly by! Is everyone finished with their Christmas shopping? I hope you are because the stores seem to be pretty full. On to today’s card made for my DT post at Alphabet Challenge Blog. This particular challenge will last 3 weeks, so come on and join us! Don't forget to stop by each of our talented Design Team ladies. I am so lucky to work with them! Every Challenge I get inspired by their truly talented work and hope to be as talented as they are! This week is all white challenge, but you should see how they can make a digital image or stamp come to life! Seriously! Amazing!

Card created with Cricut cartridge Winter Wonderland. I used the tag feature and welded them together to make a unique card shape. I made two snowflakes the same size and staggered them and a small one for the top portion. Deminsional squares,glitter and a ribbon...it was as easy as that!
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
4 Crafty Chicks - Invitation
C.R.A.F.T CHALLENGE -Winter
Inspired By  Challenge #54 inspirational picture is  Vintage Adoration by vintadoration
 ( my 1st time playing with Inspired by Challenge)

As always Thank you for stopping by! I have inspired you please leave me a comment I would love to see what you created.
Be Safe & till next time.
Roxx.T

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Very pretty, love the texture!

Tamie said...

Sweet texture! Loving all of the white :) Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. It is very inspiring.

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our invitation challenge, I love the texture...very cool!

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!